Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pussy willows

Spring is coming. What a typical early spring day on the prairie. A wind that could suck the life out of you, temperatures that would be warm if the darned wind wasn't howling and pussy willows!

The girls went for a long walk today along the two mile loop around by Terry's. The walk follows the escarpment above the Roseau River and then back through to the road and home. Bonnie got some great shots of bad ice as the last of the ice clings to the banks of the river. Apparently a quarter section of land straddling looks exotic to a Korean student. It still does to me. Trauma Farm... again.

2010_pussy_willows_750

3 comments:

  1. Pussy willows! I gotta find me some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pussywillow shot. Very artistic. I'm sure you planned it that way. After all you are my offspring. Meite has held my hand for this comment things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,yes. Thanks so much for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete