Thursday, June 18, 2009

J.P. Hoe's Prom night at the Park Theatre

We had a ball at this thing. J.P. has so much positive energy that it was impossible to sulk. We had a great time with our costumes and my jacket fit like a glove.

The music was good and the company was great. It's was Brenda's birthday so about 20 or so joined in together to join the fun at this show. Lots of cheap high school jokes. I figured that I wasn't reverend of the process the first time so I just went with what felt good instead of wearing a powder blue poly suit of death. I had way more fun with it than I expected.

pirate_flapper_750

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, you two are toooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself so much. I'm a fan of J.P's. I like him a lot. Lots of pop type music, but it always seems to contain substance I can appreciate. We danced a lot.

    ReplyDelete