Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Broken Archive Links

Pam pointed out to me that the links in the archive here are messed up after the transfer from Live journal. The titles are listed and reasonably useful for related content I think, but there is no apparent way to link back to most of them without loading that entire month of posts. So the links to most individual posts are linked to the latest post which is less then helpful if that's not what you're after.

The individual links work fine through April 2006, but the rest are mostly borked. Until I figure out how to fix it, please load groups of pages you may be interested in by month from the archive listings. Sorry for the bother. I knew it was too painless to make the move here and not have to pay with some blood somewhere along the line.

Thanks for your patience, and thanks very much for pointing this out Pam. I had checked the early posts, but not every listing. Dang!

2 comments:

  1. This is a test comment. Let's see if this works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci. I wonder what happened to the others. Gah

    ReplyDelete