Friday, September 30, 2005

toxic man

I played Pool guy again today. I mixed all the concrete today. The water was a 50 meters from the mixer. I hauled it in pails. The sand was 25 meters from the mixer and was moved with a wheel barrow. The 40kg bags of cement were 10 meters from the mixer and were moved with the grunt factor fully enabled.

What is that stuff anyway. Concrete I think is calcium hydroxide or some such caustic peach of a material. I did not talk when I got home after dark tonight. Just walked straight into the shower. I had trouble washing my hair as my arms were cramping so badly I couldn't keep them bent and lifted at the same time.

Tomorrow we lay the liner in.

Got parts today for a clock I've been trying to finish for a month. For the fourth time in a row, they sent the wrong parts. Let me at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment