Sunday, February 15, 2009

Winners of the 2008 World Press Photo of the Year contest

I like images and enjoyed this series.


Winners of the 2008 World Press Photo of the Year contest>



A bit more like winter today, but I cut wood for more than two hours anyway. Eventually I couldn't keep head of my chilled hands, but I was ready to sit down by that point anyway. I'll try and cut again tomorrow. That same routine last week left me limp and struggling to recover. I got caught on that road when I began today too. I'll have to learn some better pacing until I develop more strength for the work.

Tomorrow is destined for socializing and some geeky bits with computers.

Mother in law came out for the weekend. She's such a sport. I love her.

Manon went out to a social tonight and tied one on a bit I think. We'll see how much spring remains in her step tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment