Sunday, August 21, 2005

Construction in high gear



Installed the drop rafter, and got all the strapping up.  Supported
the end wall for the drop rafter and cut all the rafter ends to size
and installed the face boards.  Tomorrow the roof ends will be bridged
to provide nailers for the drip edge and hopefully we've got enough
drip edge to get that out of the way.



Once that's done, the sheeting can begin.  



No
running today again.  Probably not tomorrow either.  I just want to
work.  Shop work, outside work, guest house work, I don't care.  I'm
desperate to get out of my head and into something where I'll have
something left over when I'm done.  



Making a good dollar this week didn't hurt my spirits any.  One foot in front of the other...



PU
is having her cycle again after less than 3 weeks.  She's tortured with
vomiting pain.  She's a tough bird, but she's no match for
endometriosis such as she's fighting.  Menopause would be a great gift
at this stage.



Ian of the evil temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment