Saturday, March 4, 2006

River City Reptiles



Whoohoo! A speciality store!


This link will only work for about 24 hours I think, so beware. River City Reptiles doesn't have a web site that I can find.


If you're interested in such things, there is a rocking good forum of local breeders and enthusiasts at www.timshels.com

INFJ, it's a dog of a thing. A generalist and not a true runner, but a runner none the less.

Followers

Blog list

  • The PainScience.com microblog has moved (2nd notice) - You’re only seeing this post if you’re subscribed to the ancient, original RSS feed address on SaveYourself.ca, which was changed to PainScience.com in l...
    5 years ago
  • Centred, calm, at peace - I'm not 100 percent sure how to explain it, but this morning after a sorta-but not really rough night, Harmony woke late (after 10 am!) and felt... centred...
    7 years ago
  • On the road to Ironman - Wow, it has been a while. The plan is to race Ironman Louisville on 9 October 2016. Care to follow along?
    8 years ago
  • July 11, 2014 - I've been re-reading entries and see a lot of errors. Spell check does not solve all problems. I started using iodine transdermally a week ago, started t...
    9 years ago
  • Handy Baking Conversions - There's also this great website: Online Conversion, which has a lot of really excellent tools.
    10 years ago
  • Glamorous pictures? - The event last weekend was a "no cameras" event, and while we'll have pictures, I don't have them yet. And I think I'll keep them private when we get them...
    13 years ago
  • Go See Run Eat Drink... done - The time has come to put this blog to bed. It’s fulfilled its purpose, and there just isn’t anything more to say on the subject. Hell, even the prodigal ...
    13 years ago
  • creation story - This is a creation story I wrote in my first year of education for a world religions course. It had been a week of -40 weather and I wanted to write somet...
    13 years ago
  • Someone smarter than me explain this? - My friend just sent me this link about a vegetarian spider! I've heard of tarantulas eating things that aren't moving, but it was always meaty stuff still!
    15 years ago

Blog Archive