Sunday, April 6, 2008

hair raiser/razor - sub 24 hour old crescent moon

I love my Mum. She has joie de vivre in spades. I hope that if I get that far in life I can have that same selfless style she musters well. I got this from her this weekend:


To celebrate the tenth anniversary of my recovery from colon cancer; to honour the too many family and friends who have not been as fortunate; and to encourage several friends who are living and suffering with various cancers, I am having my head shaved.

On April 27 at the Dashwood Fire Hall (http://www.visland.ca/dashwood) Canadian Cancer Society is having a fund raising event. Having contemplated this idea for a long time. I am now ready and asking for your moral and financial support. If you so desire, make your cheque payable to The Canadian Cancer Society and send it my way.

Thanks in advance


Love you Mum! I would love to have a studio study in B&W photography of you afterward if you would sit for it. Do you know a guy?
Your proud as punch first.

No comments:

Post a Comment