Friday, May 5, 2006



4H has been such a good thing for us all. It's not much in fashion anymore with a myriad of other choices to occupy the energy of kids, but here there is not much else to do and I'm so grateful. Manon is so much like me, but unlike me she's experiencing some tremendous success in a wider field early in life. I hope this is one of the things that helps protect her from some of the trials that so often came close to taking my life through a troubled life of self loathing.

I think having kids has been a profound gift for me. It's been a source for the last nails to build an adult in a man that has been so reluctant to grow up. Manon and I are becoming good friends I think. I can feel the empty nest coming and I'm not crazy about it. I'll be focusing on enjoying these last few years while they are still blooming with life affirmation.






No comments:

Post a Comment