No doubt some of you will be tired of me proselytizing. It's what I do. Please share your passions.
I don't know how much my own experiences with riot police in Detroit play into this, but I can't get enough of this video.
The Sam Roberts Band
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Roberts_Band
I think this should be called reckless endangerment.
And if that wasn't dark enough, this one is on the music stand just now.
Amelia Curran
http://www.ameliacurran.com/
I have to wait until next March to see this woman perform again. I'll be there early for a front row seat.
There is so much good music and great song writing out there! I'm so happy not to have died before I got old.
PainScience.com just sped up [3m]
-
PainScience.com is on a new server, and quite a lot *faster*: roughly 3×
faster where it counts the most, like displaying member account pages and
books....
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment