Ran a deadly four miles today. I hadn't run in ten days, but the legs
were strong and I just was pissed off enough to need to beat myself up
a bit. First mile was a slow 75% (132/bpm) Second mile I ramped up to
85% (150/bpm) Third mile I went slowly up to 97% (171/bpm). The
second half mile was fast but I fucked up my chrono and missed the
split. Damn!
Mile four started out slowly but the second half I turned on the jets
again and finished the fourth mile at about 85% or so. I feel OK
tonight, but we'll see what I feel like after a slow 5 miles tomorrow
then another tempo on Wednesday. Roofing tomorrow night might cramp my
style some as will not being in bed, like NOW!
Shine on you crazy diamonds.
Treating fibromyalgia like an autoimmune disease [3m]
-
Fibromyalgia is a regular guest star here: the common disease of widespread
pain and fatigue, still unexplained. For many years people have been
speculat...
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment